The Port of Barcelona is conducting a comprehensive study to define strategies for its “Port of the Future” project. This study has been awarded to CENIT in July 2016. The study aims to define the trends that could determine the Port of the Future, to create a guide of best practices on port management innovation, to conceptualize the future role of the Port of Barcelona and to design strategic decision-support systems.
- Transport Infrastructure PhD successfully defended
- Are we ready for Hydrogen?
- A tale of two cities: Barcelona and Stockholm pilot cities for low emissions last mile delivery
- Mobility modelling training led by CENIT’s ITS expert Francisco Rodero
- Post analysis blocking Suez Canal
- PIONEERS consortium awarded 25M€ Horizon 2020 grant
- CENIT’s Director Sergi Saurí interviewed on Good Morning Europe
- 2040 Strategic Vision for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America
- Paving the way to reveal highest social impact investments
- Practical procurement guide for public transport buses