The Port of Barcelona is conducting a comprehensive study to define strategies for its “Port of the Future” project. This study has been awarded to CENIT in July 2016. The study aims to define the trends that could determine the Port of the Future, to create a guide of best practices on port management innovation, to conceptualize the future role of the Port of Barcelona and to design strategic decision-support systems.
- CENIT and CLC
- Lashfire Conference
- Stand at the Smart City Expo World Congress
- Curso Distribución Última Milla
- Kids First (K1) Project
- CENIT’S ACTIVITIES IN SEPTEMBER
- CENIT-CIMNE are delighted to be participating in the new EU OCEAN project to increase navigational safety for ships.
- Making Cities Sustainable in the Era of Autonomous Vehicles with Tactical Urbanism Actions
- The new wave of container ships: Bigger? More sustainable?
- Conceptualisation of the Port of the Future based on the Business Canvas Model: Case study of the Vision 2040 for Barcelona