The Port of Barcelona is conducting a comprehensive study to define strategies for its “Port of the Future” project. This study has been awarded to CENIT in July 2016. The study aims to define the trends that could determine the Port of the Future, to create a guide of best practices on port management innovation, to conceptualize the future role of the Port of Barcelona and to design strategic decision-support systems.
- WE’RE HIRING!
- CENIT’S ANDRÉS REYES DÍAZ WINS THE ABERTIS PRIZE FOR BEST MASTER’S DISSERTATION IN SPAIN
- UNLOCKING SUSTAINABLE FUNDING: CIMNE’S COLLABORATION WITH ATM FOR FUTURE PUBLIC TRANSPORT MODELS
- CENIT’S LATEST STUDY REVEALS THE IMPACT OF THE EU ETS ON MARITIME TRANSPORT
- A STEP FORWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY IN COSTA RICA
- CENIT AND THE UPC LAUNCH THREE NEW MICRO-CREDENTIALS ON THE DIGITALISATION OF MOBILITY
- SMART ANKARA SUSTAINABLE URBAN MOBILITY PROJECT: VISIT TO SPAIN
- NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW AUTOMATED CONTAINER TERMINALS ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE
- INVESTMENT OF €40 MILLION NEEDED FOR SUSTAINABLE CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE IN CATALONIA
- A PRAGMATIC APPROACH TO LAST MILE DISTRIBUTION