CENIT participated in the “High Level Training Courses on Sustainable Mobility” held in Barcelona between 11-13 June by the Interreg Med Urban Transports Community (UTC). The courses were held with the scope to capitalise on the work of the Community’s Modular Projects and facilitate the transfer of sustainable mobility measures to cities around Europe and the wider Mediterranean region. Within this sessions, the EnerNETMob project was presented to the participants. The focus was on aims, objectives and challenges of the project as well as the connection between Electromobility and Sustainable Tourism.
- CENIT and CLC
- Lashfire Conference
- Stand at the Smart City Expo World Congress
- Curso Distribución Última Milla
- Kids First (K1) Project
- CENIT’S ACTIVITIES IN SEPTEMBER
- CENIT-CIMNE are delighted to be participating in the new EU OCEAN project to increase navigational safety for ships.
- Making Cities Sustainable in the Era of Autonomous Vehicles with Tactical Urbanism Actions
- The new wave of container ships: Bigger? More sustainable?
- Conceptualisation of the Port of the Future based on the Business Canvas Model: Case study of the Vision 2040 for Barcelona