CENIT participated in the “High Level Training Courses on Sustainable Mobility” held in Barcelona between 11-13 June by the Interreg Med Urban Transports Community (UTC). The courses were held with the scope to capitalise on the work of the Community’s Modular Projects and facilitate the transfer of sustainable mobility measures to cities around Europe and the wider Mediterranean region. Within this sessions, the EnerNETMob project was presented to the participants. The focus was on aims, objectives and challenges of the project as well as the connection between Electromobility and Sustainable Tourism.
- WE’RE HIRING!
- CENIT’S ANDRÉS REYES DÍAZ WINS THE ABERTIS PRIZE FOR BEST MASTER’S DISSERTATION IN SPAIN
- UNLOCKING SUSTAINABLE FUNDING: CIMNE’S COLLABORATION WITH ATM FOR FUTURE PUBLIC TRANSPORT MODELS
- CENIT’S LATEST STUDY REVEALS THE IMPACT OF THE EU ETS ON MARITIME TRANSPORT
- A STEP FORWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY IN COSTA RICA
- CENIT AND THE UPC LAUNCH THREE NEW MICRO-CREDENTIALS ON THE DIGITALISATION OF MOBILITY
- SMART ANKARA SUSTAINABLE URBAN MOBILITY PROJECT: VISIT TO SPAIN
- NO EVIDENCE TO SHOW AUTOMATED CONTAINER TERMINALS ARE MORE PRODUCTIVE
- INVESTMENT OF €40 MILLION NEEDED FOR SUSTAINABLE CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE IN CATALONIA
- A PRAGMATIC APPROACH TO LAST MILE DISTRIBUTION