CENIT participated in the “High Level Training Courses on Sustainable Mobility” held in Barcelona between 11-13 June by the Interreg Med Urban Transports Community (UTC). The courses were held with the scope to capitalise on the work of the Community’s Modular Projects and facilitate the transfer of sustainable mobility measures to cities around Europe and the wider Mediterranean region. Within this sessions, the EnerNETMob project was presented to the participants. The focus was on aims, objectives and challenges of the project as well as the connection between Electromobility and Sustainable Tourism.
- Transport Infrastructure PhD successfully defended
- Are we ready for Hydrogen?
- A tale of two cities: Barcelona and Stockholm pilot cities for low emissions last mile delivery
- Mobility modelling training led by CENIT’s ITS expert Francisco Rodero
- Post analysis blocking Suez Canal
- PIONEERS consortium awarded 25M€ Horizon 2020 grant
- CENIT’s Director Sergi Saurí interviewed on Good Morning Europe
- 2040 Strategic Vision for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America
- Paving the way to reveal highest social impact investments
- Practical procurement guide for public transport buses