CENIT signed a Letter of Intent to work on the Smart City Challenge project with the government of the City of Suwon, in South Korea for the devlopment of a Smart City district in Suwon with sustainable mobility options and increased accessibility of the mobility-impaired.
- Transport Infrastructure PhD successfully defended
- Are we ready for Hydrogen?
- A tale of two cities: Barcelona and Stockholm pilot cities for low emissions last mile delivery
- Mobility modelling training led by CENIT’s ITS expert Francisco Rodero
- Post analysis blocking Suez Canal
- PIONEERS consortium awarded 25M€ Horizon 2020 grant
- CENIT’s Director Sergi Saurí interviewed on Good Morning Europe
- 2040 Strategic Vision for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America
- Paving the way to reveal highest social impact investments
- Practical procurement guide for public transport buses