The annual taxi observatory aims to analyze and diagnose taxi sector activities in Barcelona. It is a useful tool for taking strategic decisions to implement new measures or for reviewing the impact of action taken. CENIT provides the following services:
• Definition and assessment of relevant economic KPIs.
• Evaluation of the taxi industry contributing to a more sustainable mobility, higher cost effectiveness and better services for taxi users.
• Guidelines on the effects new competition could have on the sector.
• Critical analysis of difficulties and important aspects to take into account in the taxi sector.
• A computer-based tool to implement methodology according to standardized process and data, and a support guideline.
Client: Institut Metropolità del Taxi