Global alliances have become a dominant feature of the container shipping market. The strong position of the three alliances is creating a threatening power for the other stakeholder in the market, for example, the ports. In this article, CENIT’s researcher Ümit Gül highlights the consequences and suggests strategies to challenge them.
- CENIT and CLC
- Lashfire Conference
- Stand at the Smart City Expo World Congress
- Curso Distribución Última Milla
- Kids First (K1) Project
- CENIT’S ACTIVITIES IN SEPTEMBER
- CENIT-CIMNE are delighted to be participating in the new EU OCEAN project to increase navigational safety for ships.
- Making Cities Sustainable in the Era of Autonomous Vehicles with Tactical Urbanism Actions
- The new wave of container ships: Bigger? More sustainable?
- Conceptualisation of the Port of the Future based on the Business Canvas Model: Case study of the Vision 2040 for Barcelona