Global alliances have become a dominant feature of the container shipping market. The strong position of the three alliances is creating a threatening power for the other stakeholder in the market, for example, the ports. In this article, CENIT’s researcher Ümit Gül highlights the consequences and suggests strategies to challenge them.
- Transport Infrastructure PhD successfully defended
- Are we ready for Hydrogen?
- A tale of two cities: Barcelona and Stockholm pilot cities for low emissions last mile delivery
- Mobility modelling training led by CENIT’s ITS expert Francisco Rodero
- Post analysis blocking Suez Canal
- PIONEERS consortium awarded 25M€ Horizon 2020 grant
- CENIT’s Director Sergi Saurí interviewed on Good Morning Europe
- 2040 Strategic Vision for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America
- Paving the way to reveal highest social impact investments
- Practical procurement guide for public transport buses