CENIT, in consortium with 28 other entities, has been selected for the Legistlative Assessment for Safety Hazards of Fire and Innovations in Ro-Ro Ship Environment (LASHFIRE) project of the EU Horizon 2020 program. The project will work to provide a recognized technical basis for the revision of international IMO regulations, which will also enhance fire prevention and ensure independent management of fires on ro-ro ships in current and future fire safety challenges.
- HIGHLIGHTS FROM OUR LAST MILE DISTRIBUTION COURSE
- CENIT TEAM MEMBERS TAKE THE STAGE AT SMART CITY EXPO BARCELONA
- ISSUE 2 OF CENIT’S MAGAZINE ‘INNOVATION IN TRANSPORT REVIEW’ IS OUT NOW
- WE’RE HIRING!
- CENIT’S ANDRÉS REYES DÍAZ WINS THE ABERTIS PRIZE FOR BEST MASTER’S DISSERTATION IN SPAIN
- UNLOCKING SUSTAINABLE FUNDING: CIMNE’S COLLABORATION WITH ATM FOR FUTURE PUBLIC TRANSPORT MODELS
- CENIT’S LATEST STUDY REVEALS THE IMPACT OF THE EU ETS ON MARITIME TRANSPORT
- A STEP FORWARD FOR SUSTAINABLE MOBILITY IN COSTA RICA
- CENIT AND THE UPC LAUNCH THREE NEW MICRO-CREDENTIALS ON THE DIGITALISATION OF MOBILITY
- SMART ANKARA SUSTAINABLE URBAN MOBILITY PROJECT: VISIT TO SPAIN