CENIT, in consortium with 28 other entities, has been selected for the Legistlative Assessment for Safety Hazards of Fire and Innovations in Ro-Ro Ship Environment (LASHFIRE) project of the EU Horizon 2020 program. The project will work to provide a recognized technical basis for the revision of international IMO regulations, which will also enhance fire prevention and ensure independent management of fires on ro-ro ships in current and future fire safety challenges.
- Transport Infrastructure PhD successfully defended
- Are we ready for Hydrogen?
- A tale of two cities: Barcelona and Stockholm pilot cities for low emissions last mile delivery
- Mobility modelling training led by CENIT’s ITS expert Francisco Rodero
- Post analysis blocking Suez Canal
- PIONEERS consortium awarded 25M€ Horizon 2020 grant
- CENIT’s Director Sergi Saurí interviewed on Good Morning Europe
- 2040 Strategic Vision for Infrastructure Investment in Latin America
- Paving the way to reveal highest social impact investments
- Practical procurement guide for public transport buses